Login to access subscriber-only resources.
International Supply Chain Technology Journal (ISCT Journal) is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes original, high quality, supply chain Technology empirical research that will have a significant impact on SCT Research and practice. Manuscripts accepted for publication in ISCT Journal must have clear implications for Supply chain managers (SCM) based on one or more of a variety of rigorous research methodologies. ISCT Journal also publishes insightful meta-analyses of the SCM literature, conceptual/theoretical studies with clear implications for practice, comments on past articles, studies concerning the SCM field itself, and other such matters relevant to SCM.
Regular articles accepted for publication in ISCT Journal must have clear implications for practitioners who manage product and process design, operations, and supply chains based on one or more of a variety of rigorous research methodologies. Manuscripts accepted for publication must meet the following criteria:
1. Research papers in the field of SCM in manufacturing and services.
2. Research rigor applied through the scientific theory-building approach.
3. Technological relevance.
4. All manuscripts should be submitted in English.
Focus and Scope
The scope of ISCEA ISCT Journal is not limited to any list of subjects or topics rather it covers all the aspects of supply chain and related technologies. ISCT Journal appreciates authors to affirm existing theories and practices, to improve them, to come up with new and innovative ideas or to be critical of existing pieces of work in their specific industry. All the submitted articles are subject to be reviewed by experts in the related field.
• Supply Chain processes in manufacturing and service organizations
• Supply Chain strategy and policy
• Technology management for supply chain
• Supply chain planning, scheduling and control
• Supply Chain Performance measurement and productivity
• Purchasing/sourcing Technology
• Materials and inventory Technology
• Logistics, transportation, distribution, and materials handling
• International and comparative supply chain operations
• Operations and information Technology
• Sustainable supply chain operations
• Global supply chain
• Supply chain planning and operations
• Regulatory and environmental issues in supply chain operations